Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Soldiers Angels Tribute Music

1223 Music has a beautiful new song that pays tribute to Soldiers' Angels. The lyrics are below and you can listen to the song at www.myspace.com/1223music.

Lyrics for "Soldier's Angels Tribute" Intro (Written and Spoken by Frank Herring)
This song is dedicated to all the men and women of Soldier's Angels (we need you)
who stopped to take time out of their busy lives who may not understand the impact of their contributions prayers, letters, gifts, and long distance hugs.
We Soldiers could never say thank you enough (thank you)for giving us the one thing that really ever mattered to us... YOUR SUPPORT!

Hook (Written by Adrian Taylor AKA Mr. Sylk, Performed by Cornelius Whitaker AKA C-Whit)God sent me an Angel
And I got it in the mail today
It said I love you and I wanna wish you well today
So here's a package and it's showered with love
I sent it to you cause I know you miss the kisses and hugs
though this world can be so hateful
I'm here to tell you that I'm grateful
And let you know you've got an Angel
Cause you're a Soldier
And I know you need an Angel to watch over you

1st Verse (Written by Mr. Sylk. Performed by himself and C-Whit)
Hey, It seems like heaven's many miles away
but man i'm blessed Cause my Angel's just a smile away
I smile today, somebody had a frown today
But not me, ain't gone be no dark clouds today
I got a letter in the mail, It's my surrogate mom
I got a package in the mail, Oooh I bet it's the bomb yep,
I got a package of DVD's
Some new release CD's to go with my MP3
I got a pack of white socks and white T-ShirtsHanes,
it really ain't my style, but thats's gonnna work(man)
I'm so grateful to have an Angel
Because it's painful, to watch a man go
Unloved and to never get a thank you
When he should get his love committee of a rainbow(Hey)
It's the American Way
Thank you Angel, I'ma have a great American Day
Betsy Ross she made the flag,
I'ma raise the flag
I'm bout to head up out the gate so pray for me and wave ya flags
If you committed to a Soldier MOUNT UP!
Man we need support, so put your pound up
Help us get the count up
And don't be scared cause we're a nation at war
cause all of those that died before us makes the nation we are
My Angel will carry me, If they should go bury me
I'M COMING HOME TO LOVE...... PEOPLE THIS NATION WON"T WORRY ME ...NAW

Hook2nd Verse (Written and performed by John Kirk AKA John-John)
They say angels have wings
Yours are just hidden
But its more than a package
Its your heart that you're given
When you're living with a purpose
Always moving never stopping
So no soldier goes unloved
So no soldier is forgotten
Sometimes life is rotten
It can seem so tangled Soldiers need weapons
But they also need angels
Pattie Patton Bader
Sent a gift to her son
That one act of kindness
Has been multiplied by tons
You can hear it in my lungs
I'm singing this to ya'll To thank you for the support
And answering the call
Cause if all play a part
Ain't no way that we can stop
So many have been supported
So many have been adopted
Now I know I ain't know profit
Cause family can do it better
With an uncle named Sam
You know that we come together
Cause forever seems short
When you're living right
You make a dark day seem bright
My Angel

Hook and Outro (performed by C-Whit)

No comments: