Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Welcome to "Your" VA

The VA Salt Lake City Health Care System invites all Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom Active Duty Military, Veterans, Families and Significant Others on Saturday October 27th, 2007 10 am to 4 pm
Representatives from a variety of Federal, State Government, and community organizations will provide information on services, education, job opportunities, benefits, family assistance and veteran health care enrollment during this community-wide outreach event.
They have a childrens corner, games and entertainment from 10-4. And at 11 am, Noon, 1 pm, and 2 pm, they have a Battlemind Presentation on Continuing the Transistion Home.

For more information, contact the Public Affairs Office at 801-584-1252

1 comment:

wanderingvet said...

I could donate two phone cards if I had an email. I have about 10 hours of cards that have been donated to me anonymously. I still have a cell that I use, and if you read my posts, I forage well and maintain my surroundings. Hope this finds you well and will add your site to mine. wanderingvet@gmail.com (I would not post this comment though to your site, I can write something glorious later or you could write a thank you later about homeless vets donating that would be a kick in the butt to some!). And thank you for the nice comments on my site as well.

Jt